Terms & Conditions
* We now Accept PayPal!! *
* Food Allergen Labelling Law *
Please check: https://www.food.gov.uk/science/allergy-intolerance/label
* Cookies Law!! *
* My website may store some data on your computer called 'cookies', to remember if you have been here before.
* Under no circumstances I use your data for any purpose other than statistics (how many visitors the website had on a day, etc).
* I do not sell or pass on any information to any other third parties.
If you require any further information on this, please check the Information Commissioner's Office website: www.ico.gov.uk
If you would like any information on cookies, please check: www.allaboutcookies.org
* As each customer is an individual, We will discuss your specific requirements in detail *
* Thank you for choosing us!!! *
* All our products are made to order and dispatched, delivered or collected, upon receipt of cleared payment.
* Payments can be made by cash, cheque or online, directly to our bank account (pls add your name in the reference) or via PayPal.
* Placement of an order is not a guarantee of contract. Your order will be confirmed promptly via e-mail. In the case of wedding cakes, you'll be requested to sign a form, with all your requirements and upon a deposit.
* Customers are able to collect their purchases from our premises in Thamesmead by prior agreement only.
* Please request 'collection' on your notes. Cash payments are also accepted in this instance but 50% deposit is required, please contact us for details at firstname.lastname@example.org
* You will be notified on the day that your goods have been dispatched via e-mail or text message, whichever you prefer.
* SilCakesetc can accept no responsibility for goods delayed or damaged in transit due to the services of Royal Mail.
* All products remain the property of SilCakesetc until payment is cleared in full.
* All of our edible paper are sent by Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery and will require a signature, unless otherwise requested. We will always keep proof of postage.
* No refunds are given on personalised items; a proof is provided via email within 24hrs of your order and it will not be produced until confirmation has been received from you. Any amendments required once the order is completed will incur charges.
* If any of our nappy cakes' products become unavailable, it may be replaced by an alternative item of equal or greater value. You will be notified in advance by email or phone.
* We cannot accept any responsibilities if we are not informed in advance of allergies and/or food intolerance. YOUR HEALTH IS IMPORTANT TO US. IF IN DOUBT, PLEASE DON'T EAT IT.
* We usually require 1 week from order to delivery (not on wedding cakes). However, if it is an emergency we will do our very best to assist with your request, usually within 24 or 48hrs.
* Some times of the year can be very busy so please bear this in mind when placing your orders: Christmas, Valentines, Halloween, Mother's Day, etc...
* When ordering a wedding cake, a £100.00 deposit is required, and payment in full should be done 2 weeks before the event. 50% of the deposit can be refunded if the order is cancelled 1 month before the event. An administration fee of £20.00 will be deducted.
* When ordering a plain or decorated cake, a £20.00 non-refundable deposit is required, and full payment should be done in cash upon delivery (or collection). If the payment is done by cheque or online, full payment must be done 1 week before delivery (or collection).